Hello hardware gurus,
hardwear.io 2018 coming closer which means it’s time for the most exciting announcements: Talks, Workshops and Villages! Have a look at the first batch of accepted speakers and amazing Keynotes that will be rocking this year’s conference.
- Kate Temkin, Hardware Hacker
- Helena Handschuh, Security Technologies Fellow at Rambus Inc.
- Axel Poschmann, Head of Hardware Lab at DarkMatter
Talks, Workshops & Villages
- TLBleed: When Protecting Your CPU Caches Is Not Enough by Ben Gras & Kaveh Razavi
- The undercover world of Reverse-Engineering based Integrated Circuit attacks by Olivier Thomas
- Strategies to harden and neutralize UAV using RF DEW by José Lopes Esteves
- Making of Fingerprint Dummies Workshop by Starbug
- Chip-off Village by Anthony Lai & Kelvin Wong
We have added TWO Brand New Hardware Security Trainings:
- ICS Security by Marko Schuba & Nico Jansen
- Practical Baseband Exploitation by Nitay Artenstein & Anna Dorfman
In case you missed it, you can find the complete list of trainings HERE.
Registration is Open!